Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

office-related

The Office season opener - kind of an oddball episode. There were some pretty funny moments. (The "Queer as ____" part was so Arrested Development.) And plenty of the extra-awkward variety too. The new people are going to take some getting used to. Looking forward to the new season.

Conan and Krasinki talking Dunkin' Donuts coffee on Late Night - lordy!

Currently enjoying:

-Veronica Mars Season 2 - this show is wonderful. Nancy Drew sleuthing + Heathers dark wit + Gilmore Girls one-liners x Stacie being a complete and total dork = Veronica Mars.

-John Hodgman's snazzy tie collection

-Tim Gunn's podcasts - I love that his favorite word seems to be intractable. He is hilarious (especially when annoyed about something) and a great storyteller/rehasher. He can rehash like nobody's business. As much as I love Project Runway, I think I love these podcasts more. Speaking of the show, my pick for the winner is still Michael.

6 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

Dwight crying at the beginning--and then going straight face...

Jim and the jello stapler--look of panic!

"Now my house has two toasters"

The girl from Jim's new office imitating the "look" Jim gives the camera--perfect!

The look in Dwight's eyes when Michael asked if he could imagine Angela with another chick.

Dwight taking out Oscar...

This season is off to an amazing start if I do say so myself!!

The kiss was inevitable but still funny as hell.

You need to pull some lifer strings at Barnes and get Thursdays off goddamn it!

Friday, September 22, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Perhaps I need to take a pair of fiskars to those lifer strings. Snip! Snip!

The Dwight moments were all
spot-on.

Halpert's look of panic, trademark looks at the camera throughout and looks in general-very cool.

Roy's mugshot was scary.

The Creed thing was gross/perfect.

Also-

Re: Tonite's Real Time episode -
How about letting Reza Aslan have some real time? Sheesh!

Saturday, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Jess  said...

I'm curious how far they will take the Pam/Toby possible relationship...

Friday, September 29, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Not too far let's hope. I agree with the folks in the, ahem, chat sites who think a Toby-Jan pairing might be cool.

Friday, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Jess  said...

Ahem--chat rooms? Yowsa! I would agree with that. You could see Toby asking her out a mile away and I was cringing the whole time. I like his character a lot--but I have no problem turning on his ass : )

Saturday, September 30, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Maybe using the term "chat sites" wasn't the right way to go on my part. I'm no sassyLady82 or anything like that. Forums, let's go with forums. So much more dignified. Right.

It was funny/uncomfortable to see what looked like a near ask-out by Toby. I hope they end it there. It's funny that he's the HR person and has said in the past that office romances are never a good idea.

I cannot believe Pam went on a date with someone other that Jim!Is she pulling an Ally Sheedy in St. Elmo's Fire or something?

Saturday, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft